Saturday, March 29, 2008

PEACOCK earrings!










Alright, so maybe I'm sort of coveting these earrings. I'm going to (hopefully) buy the middle ones, from ebay. They're 100% real and about $7.00 The left pair is from forever21 for $5.00, final sale. The right pair is from Fredflare, and they are 14 dollars. But the 21 pair is faux and the ff pair is real. Which would personally really bug me. I mean, what's the point of even having them if they aren't real? And it's not as though it hurts the peacock to get the feather!
Anyways, I'm totally buying the ebay ones.

Ebay earrings

Forever21 pair

Fredflare







6 comments:

Alyosha said...

Laura got a(nother) blog! *shrieks happily* Hallo hallo! I shall add you to my sidebar posthaste.

Oh, those earrings are pretty, they're very...um...*can't think of the right word* resplendent? Yeah...

*has no idea what gladiator heels are, but supposes that they are preferable to blue and yellow eyeshadow* (that would just be scary).

cat said...

Haha, peacock earrings...once my sister collected a bunch of peacock feathers on a trip to the zoo and made earrings out of them. They were pretty cool. Then we saw some in a shop window and started laughing, because we never thought someone would buy peacock-feather earrings.:D

Leah said...

^Aack! Sorry, that comment is mine. The Blogger account was logged in under my sister's name and I didn't realize it.:P

Michelle said...

Peacock earrings! They're so cool! I'm not quite sure what one is to wear with peacock earrings, but they're still pretty amazing.

Christy said...

Those are pretty. not my style but quite dashing....

nice blog by the way....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! I almost bought a pair like that! :D
I can make them pretty easily, only when they're smaller though. (I don't like working with the huge ones, because they're harder to attach to the earring)

They're BEEEEEYOUTEEEEFUL though! :D
*hugs* Take pics of you wearing them, when you can! :D